Saturday, July 19, 2014

Week 2 & 3

During the second week of campers, I had a wedding to play (the piano) for in Philadelphia. My family and I headed out there and enjoyed a bit of NYC before heading down. It was such a blessing to spend time with family. The counselors took many responsibilities for me, which I was so thankful for! I know they were greatly stretched, but they did a great job!

Week 3 went well. We had the cartoonist from Answers in Genesis (Dan Lietha) speaking, so that was a real blessing. He answered many "difficult" questions about the Christian faith that were helpful for the campers and the staff. It was also nice to connect with his family again, as they had been here in 2010 when I was an area director. We were able to feel the Spirit of the Lord working through the campers, which was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment